11/02/2011

Fall Favorites: Julie's Fiesta Chicken

(c) Microsoft Office
This past year, I got to live with Megan’s parents for a couple months. (We like to refer to each other as "nothing-in-laws" - related in circumstance and spirit, just not really on paper.). During that time, I enjoyed a few wonderfully simple, yet delicious recipes - and "Fiesta Chicken" is one of my favorites. I have now, as a newlywed, made this recipe a few times for company and it's been a huge hit every time. It does utilize one of our "fall" elements (corn), so that's why we're sharing it. I hope you can enjoy it too!
~ click on image to enlarge/print off ~



3 comments:

  1. So good, we had it Sunday at our 5th Sunday Fellowship. Dee Dee Payne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made this for the fam tonight---DELISH!! Thanks so much! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, Tried your recipe tonight it was wonderful and so easy to make.Looking forward to more.Carol Gumbs

    ReplyDelete