- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 15oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 3.4oz package of vanilla or butterscotch pudding
- 1 cup of milk
- 8 oz. tub of cool whip
Step 1: Cream the cream cheese in the mixer for 3 minutes. Add the sugar and vanilla, and mix until the consistency is even. Add the pumpkin and mix until combined.
Step 2: Add the pumpkin pie spice, pudding mix, and milk and mix for another 3 minutes until the consistency thickens. Remove from the mixer and use a spatula to fold in the cool whip. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Variations: We served ours without anything inside, but one variation is to crumble some of the gingersnaps or some graham crackers and layer them inside of your dishes with the mousse. You could also try using this as a fruit dip.